Saturday, May 8, 2010

Manuscript Writing

Okay, I'm actually suppose to be working on my manuscript, which I am but currently taking a small break, so I'm going to have to keep this as short as possible.

Well, what I wanted to say was: 'Writing a manuscript is HARD."

Dang. Who fricking knew. Gosh, here I am feeling like I'm finally done, but it's not. Someone always has a really good point why I should elaborate on something, which sucks for me. And then, as i go over it again, I'm just not confident in the paper anymore because I find little mistakes and errors. Which gets you pondering, "Where else are all these little buggers!?"

Aside from that, I'm not confident in my writing either, which I don't always understand, but can see why.

Well, this is all for now. (I promised myself to keep it short).

2 comments:

Barney said...

What was the outcome of the manuscript writing? Did you find all the little buggers?

Aplysia Oceanography said...

Yes and no. I dunno. My _____ fucken sucks balls!