Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Toy, the Waterpik



That day when my dentist recommended me to buy a waterpik, I went out and bought it. I am so excited! It's such a neat and great tool. I love it.

This is what I bought: Waterpik® Ultra Dental Water Jet
and I highly recommend it!

Anyone who is a FREAK about their teeth (like me), should get one because it's worth every penny.

I remember the first day I bought it, I couldn't get enough of it. I think I used it for 30 minutes (which I probably wouldn't recommend).

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Where did you get it? I want one.

Aplysia Oceanography said...

Hey mim,

I got it at Target.

Barney said...

I might need to get one one for myself too...because lately mouth has been dirty from saying such bad things to people. It needs a clean.