Friday, June 5, 2015

iZombie

This post is for my sister, since she keeps bothering me about posting stuff.  I originally wanted to shut down this blog but i'm keeping it alive just for her.  SO, woo-hoo!!

I just watched this new show called iZombie.  My BF is a zombie fanatic and he wanted to watch this show.  Unfortunately, it wasn't the kind of thing that he wanted.  He thought it was going to be a more blood and gore type of zombie thing, kinda like walking dead.  It isn't.  But I loved it.  I am already about 5 episodes in.  7 more to go

I love her hair and makeup.  I love the gothic look.  Just can't get over it. 

Please check out the trailer here if you want to know more about it.  I highly recommend the show if you are into crime solving shows with a twist like Medium.

Let me know what you think.  

2 comments:

My Favorite Things said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad that you're posting again. You know you could just post pictures and not have to write anything.

THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

True that