Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hot Chili Peppers

I am almost out of chili peppers.  I am currently on my last bag right now. 
Last year, when my BF and I came to Houston, we bought some peppers and we were very dissapointed.   The peppers were not spicy at all and we were really sad.  So, I went home to California, I got some from my parent's farm.  It has already been a whole year!  We are almost out if it.  I haive a friend from Oregon that is happy to send me some from his family's farm.  I am a bit excited to taste his peppers.  We'll see if it ever comes through because everyone is SOOO busy!

3 comments:

My Favorite Things said...

Oh no! You're on your last bag. Oh no! Yes, I know how you feel about buying peppers that turn out to be not so hot. Feels like a big waste of money.

Anonymous said...

Did your friend from Oregon ever send you some chili pepper? How was it? Was it as hot as your mothers pepper? I like spicy too... --Pepper

Aplysia Oceanography said...

Dear Pepper,

Yes, I did. I loved them. they were great. Not as hot as I would have wanted them to be, but none the less, they were great. We already finished them all. :)

ao