Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Best Song Cover of "Mi Noog" by SuddenRush

My sister just recently discovered this song. We (my family and I) have been listening to this song for years.  She posted a cover of this song on her blog.  She believes that that version is the best.  Personally, I don't think the guy can sing very well.  But she thinks that the song is better because the Hmong pronunciation is better.

Who cares!  So here!  Here is the version that I think is the best cover of this song.  At least this guy can sing.  Plus, she also said that there is too much emotions when this guy sing!  Excuse me!  But the song is an emotional song.  It's suppose to be emotional!  Boom!

3 comments:

My Favorite Things said...

It does matter whether the singer pronounces the Hmong words properly. It makes a huge difference. Also, I didn't say your guy sang the song too emotionally. I said that he over sings and stretches his vocals.

Anonymous said...

I agree this guy is the better singer.

My Favorite Things said...

Anonymous, yes, the guy covering the song that AO picked has the better voice, but I don't think he has the better song and he doesn't pronounce the Hmong words well. I'm not being picky, but I like to understand what the singer is singing.