Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Death of a Soldier



 There is a manga/anime I read/watch called Naruto.  I have NOT been reading this for a while, due to my busy schedule.  However, I saw my brother had posted something online saying that a beloved character from this popular series had died.  I just didn’t believe it.  So, the first thing I did was looked at the latest manga that just recently came out.  As I flipped through the black and white pages, reading from right to left, tears came rolling down my face.  ***SPOILER ALERT***  Neji had just died, saving Hinata’s life.  I was so heartbroken.  As another worker came by, she saw my tears and asked me if I was alright.  I told her ‘It must be the alergies.  I’m ok.’  The last time this happened, it was in the last book of Harry Potter when Dobi died (to be honest, this event was even more traumatic).  
Neji Hyuga - neji-hyuga Wallpaper

No comments: