Sunday, September 15, 2013

Kissable Red Lips

I have been wearing my red lipstick this weekend because ever since I got super tanned, this red looks really great on me.  For some reason, it just never looked this great before.  It must be the skin color change because this is NOT a new lipstick color.  I have had this lipstick for at least 2 years.  I'm only wearing this lipstick because I'm going out.  I don't think I will wear it to school.

Anyways, my friend called me a tease because I told our group of friends that I had "Kissable Red Lips!"  Apparently, I was being a tease because he's a guy and he can't kiss me.  Hmmm, did he want to kiss me?

Here are some pictures of my lips.  :)  Don't they look kissable!  I photoshopped the pictures so that it has more emphasis on my lips.


No comments: