Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Circle Lens



I just bought 2 circle lens from Pinky Paradise. I am still waiting for them to come because they are coming from overseas. I'm so excited! I have been waiting too long. My first pair that I bought was from another website and I accidentally sent it to my parent's place. What a BIG mistake! Now it's just a lost cause because they never check the mail and if they do, they never keep anything. Things just go missing like magic. I bugged my brother for FOREVER. He kept telling me he'll call me back everytime I tell bother him. But for some reason, he just never calls me back.

Once they come in, I will take pictures with them on and update my blog. I just can't wait!

The blue pair is for my Korra cosplay! :) I wasn't kidding about the whole Korra cosplay!

However, here is the specs for the first pair or circle lens that I bought: G&G King Size Circle Black;
Diameter: 14.5mm;
Water Content: 38%;
Base Curve: 8.6mm;
Type: 1 year disposal.


Here is the specs for the second pair.

G&G Shinny Aqua (known as Puffy 3 tone);
Diameter: 14.5mm;
Water Content: 38%;
Base Curve: 8.6mm;
Type: 1 year disposal

No comments: