Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lolita / Update

Here is another outfit! This outfit is more of a gothic lolita look. Again, no makeup. Focusing on the outfit and not my face. I feel like I am more of a modern or classic lolita type of gal. Truthfully, I don't really like the straight up lolita look. Maybe I can't pass it off because of my upper body problem. But not just that, I don't like the TOO MUCH accessories. Some people I see just has too much accessories (which I like to call an "accessory whore"). I only like a few pieces of accessories. Sometimes, I barely have accessories.

Plus, I really don't like the shoes. I don't know why but I just don't think they are pretty at all. Maybe I just don't like the clunky platforms, which most of lolita shoes are made of. One thing I really want and need right now is a lolita wig. I want it to be long, curly and light brown with bangs. I was thinking about getting a blonde one, but I think it might washout my skin color too much because I'm not light- skinned enough, plus I've been tanning a bit too much. Summer is already here!

I just have to apologized for this pictures. I was home alone and I had to take this picture by myself. It didn't come out as well as I wanted it to but it will do for now.

NV! This is gonna be my favorite pose! :) It makes me SO happy.

Also, it's been too long that I haven't post in here. Will have more things to write about in the near future.