Thursday, June 21, 2012

White Nails

I am just loving this white nail polish right now! I've actually had it for a long time now, but never seemed to have the time to wear it. Well, I finally have been able to and it's awesome! I am wearing the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear in the color White On. Personally, this is not my favorite brand. My favorite brand is Nicole by OPI. I like Nicole because not only is it a great nail polish that drys fast, it can easily be found. Technically, you can go to any drug store and easily find them. I love how accessible they are. However, Nicole did NOT have a color in white. So I had to opt for another brand that did.

The image here showcases my finger nails with the white nail polish and my toes in black nail polish (Nicole by OPI; Color: Razzle Dazzle)

No comments: